Including WiMAX and LTEErgen, Mustafa2009, Approx. 540 p. 311 illus., HardcoverISBN: 978-0-387-68189-4
Mobile Broadband: Including WiMAX and LTE provides an overview of IP-OFDMA technology, commencing with cellular and IP technology for the uninitiated while providing a foundation for OFDMA theory and emerging technologies, such as WiMAX, 3GPP LTE (Long Term Evaluation), and beyond. Features include
- A coherent and systematic discussion of all aspects of Mobile Broadband Wireless,
- Thorough information on OFDMA and All-IP Networking with its present technology in 4G,
- Information to assist industry professionals in understanding the convergence of core access networks, device convergence and service convergence.
Table of Contents
Part I: Fundamentals of Wireless Communication and IP Networking.
1) Introduction to Mobile Broadband.
2) Basics of Cellular Communication.-
3) Basics of All-IP Networking.
Part II: Theory of OFDMA and MIMO.
4) Principles of OFDM.
5) Principles of OFDMA.
6) Multiple Antenna Systems.
Part III: Applications of IP-OFDMA.-
8) WiMAX Physical Layer.
9) WiMAX MAC Layer.
10) WiMAX Network Layer.
11) Long Term Evolution of 3GPP.
12) Ultra Mobile Broadband of 3GPP2.
13) Drivers of Convergence.